The site plan shows the standard configuration of single units, which come empty or with a mezzanine floor (half or full length). Many of our clients chose to combine two or more units to create the optimum workspace for their business. We would be pleased to discuss how you can configure the workspace you need at SkyPark.
Multifunctional workspaces; your path to success
At SkyPark Exeter, we have unveiled 35 new, freehold, light industrial units for sale in Exeter, EX5. Joining the ranks of the south west’s most significant Business Park, the wider SkyPark development zone spans 100 acres of meticulously landscaped space. Situated with strategic precision, our development is conveniently linked to the M5, offering exceptional transport access. The thriving business community around SkyPark includes neighbours like the Lidl, DPD, Amazon, LiveWest, and ASOC. SkyPark is an esteemed member of the Exeter & East Devon Enterprise Zone, ensuring enticing business rate relief, an opportunity valued at up to £55,000 per business year for 5 years.
sqft floor space
rates relief over 5 yrs
acres across SkyPark
Key facts about the SkyPark development:
- 35 freehold business units
- B2, B8 and Class E Part G
- Covered bicycle storage
- Excellent transport location
- Close proximity to the A30
- Minutes away from M5 junction 29
- Purchase options through SSAS pension or SIPP
- High occupational and investment demand
- Unit size of 1,000 sq ft
- Flexible accommodation layouts (mezzanine & double units)
- Allocated parking and loading bay.
- Three phase electric roller-shutter door
- Full height curtain wall glazing maximising natural light
- Solar PV and electric car charging points
- Covered bicycle storage
- Latest insulated panel technology reducing operational costs
- Rated BREEAM Excellent
- Half width mezzanine
- Full floor mezzanine
- Electric car charging point
SkyPark is part of the Exeter and East Devon Enterprise Zone. Just 20 minutes away from the centre of Exeter, near the M5 corridor, this stunning business park seamlessly connects you to key transportation routes in the south west. Within close proximity are industry powerhouses such as Lidl, DPD, Amazon, LiveWest, and ASOC, creating a dynamic landscape for unparalleled business expansion. Explore our interactive map and envision your success unfolding within this vibrant tapestry of opportunities.
SkyPark, Clyst Honiton, Exeter, EX5 2DS
Get in touch
We are proud of the wonderful workspaces we create for our customers and of our unique and sustainable approach to construction.
We would love to hear from you so please get in touch, whatever your enquiry.